* It's an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids which can help lower your cholesterol, specifically your bad cholesterol (LDL) and raise your good cholesterol (HDL) * Can help lower your risk for Alzheimer's and stroke thanks to all the vitamins and minerals it contains such as vitamin D, B and A, calcium, iron, phosphorus, selenium With all the health benefits of salmon, it would be a shame to not include it in your diet! I understand cooking (in general) takes time, but don't you think it's worth the time and energy? I do!!
- (2) 4 oz. Salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Panko
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Onion flakes
- 1. Preheat 375 degrees
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, add olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and onion flakes, mix well
- 3. Coat each salmon fillet well with the mixture
- 4. Add foil to a medium sized baking dish and spray with cooking spray
- 5. Place each salmon fillet on foil
- 6. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of bread crumbs (Panko) and 1 tbsp of Parmesan on top of each salmon fillet
- 7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done (should be flaky and light pink color)
Have you ever seen such pretty salmon!?!
Salmon is dressed and ready to go in the oven!!
It doesn't get any healthier than salmon so try to enjoy fish 2-3 times a week for the recommended intake of omega 3's!!!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
I often hear clients say that they love fish but are not quite sure how to cook it or season it so it tastes good. Well, that's why this blog is here! This recipe is easy to make, very little mess and of course tastes great. Here are a couple of reasons why you should incorporate more Salmon into your diet: