Erin Condren Planner
recommended to me by one of my clients who loves and already uses her products! There were other planners I have been looking into but after reading this review
of all the great planners on the market I felt even more sure of my choice (I never knew picking a planner was such a big thing)
, The hardest part for me was deciding on the design, there are so many cute ones to choose from! But I will save the reveal of my chosen design until it gets here, I love suspense! Now on to another fun part of my weekend, cooking up these awesome chicken meatballs! This recipe is great for when I am 'all chicken breasted out' because it is super easy to throw together and doesn't taste like I am eating the same thing over and over again. The other reason why I love this recipe is you can easily replace the chicken for lean ground beef, bison or turkey but ground chicken is what looked the best at whole foods so I rolled with it! This recipe goes perfect with the homemade marinara sauce
from yesterday so kill two birds with one stone and make both of the recipes for this week!
Ways to use this recipe:
For appetizers at a party
On top of a salad for lunch
As a side dish with fish
Chopped up and scrambled with eggs in the morning
Afternoon/after school snack
- 1 pound of ground lean chicken (you can also use beef, turkey or bison)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of almond meal (almond flour, you can also use panko)
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of italian seasoning*
- Heat olive oil on a skillet over medium heat. Chop up the onion and the carrots and add all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Using your hands mix all ingredients well and then form the meatballs. Once all of the meatballs have been made place them in the heated skillet for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown, you will have to rotate them during the cooking process to ensure even cooking. Once they are finished, plate and serve hot!!!
- *I used the simply organic garlic and herb seasoning from whole foods but any italian seasoning works
Ridiculously easy!! The more you look forward to eating the food you make the easier it is to stay on track!! If you have to spend time in the kitchen you might as well make something tasty!!!
Next time I am going to try this recipe with ground beef! What is your favorite way to cook meatballs? Do you own an Erin planner? If so do you love it?! Hope your monday is off to a great start!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
I finally broke down this weekend and ordered a ridiculously over the top planner for my life! The past week or so I have been getting busier and busier and things are starting to slip through the cracks and my day's fly by with no room for blogging (I NEED BLOGGING)! So I figured if I got the Rolls Royce of planners then maybe I will do a better job of staying on top of my time and figuring out where it was going!! ... meet the