I have been mildly obsessed with making overnight oats lately… they are just so easy to throw together, ridiculously tasty and filling that I look forward to breakfast right when I wake up! If you are the type of person who wakes up in the morning craving something sweet then this batch of overnight oats is for you!! I also make mine in a glass mason jar for easy storage and easy clean up. Honestly, it took me five minutes to throw this recipe together and who doesn’t love a five minute meal prep?!
Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 1 cup of steel cut oats
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon of Flaxseed***
- 1 teaspoon of coco powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- Add all ingredients into a mason jar and stir until well combine. Place the lid on and store in the fridge overnight. Stir well after opening and enjoy!
- ***Decadent Blend Chia & Flaxseed with Coconut and Cocoa is the brand and flavor I used
This recipe is so easy you will wonder why you haven't been making it your whole life!!
There is nothing wrong with a little chocolate in the morning :) This recipe makes a rather large amount so I spilt it into two days worth of breakfast.
Have you tried overnight oats yet? If so what is your favorite flavors to add?
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.