Mustard Chicken Thighs February 01 2016, 0 Comments
- Grilled on the grill outside
- Wrap 1 piece of bacon around a chicken thigh and throw on the grill! (husband's favorite)
- Grilled in a skillet with olive oil or coconut oil
- Italian seasonings
- Indian seasonings
- Teriyaki sauce
- Topped with marinara or pesto
- Poultry seasonings and spices
- Mustard chicken
- Baked chicken (use foil for easy clean up)
- Baked then shredded chicken with BBQ sauce (recipe coming soon)
- Crockpot chicken fajitas
- Crockpot chicken soup
- 1 pound of pasture raised chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons of mustard (add as much as you would like)
- 1/2 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder (or 2 cloves of garlic)
- 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder
- If sautéing heat up the grill pan and spray a little olive oil spray or use a little bit of coconut oil to grease the pan. In a mixing bowl add all of the ingredients and mix until well combine. Once the pan is good and hot, add in the chicken and sauté on both sides for 5-7 minutes each until thoroughly cooked, plate and enjoy!
- Baking: preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line your baking dish with foil for easy clean up. Add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until well combine. Add chicken into the baking dish and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until thoroughly cooked!
I love this La creuset grill pan! It gives you those perfect grill marks just like an outside grill would!! I love mustard so this made my house smell amazing!!I think these would even be amazing if you shredded them and added them inside tortillas!! Just one little bite!!
Have you ever tried mustard chicken thighs? What do you think? Is this recipe a must make?