No Bake Peanut Butter Bites w/Naturally More August 08 2016, 0 Comments
Summer camps are winding down, teachers are getting their classrooms together and most parents are just trying to figure out how they are going to survive the transition, oh hello busy schedules and getting back in the fall routine! Don't cry into a bottle of chardonnay just yet… here at the Blonde Pantry we have you covered! I have been lucky enough to team up with the amazing brand Naturally More and together we are bringing you healthy, easy and tasty recipes kids will love and you won't mind whipping up!
No Bake Peanut Butter Bites:
Prep time: 10 minutes
- ¾ cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup of naturally more crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup of gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp of coconut coco flaxseed
- ¼ cup maple syrup, grade B*
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until well combine.
- Then with a cookie dough scooper make little balls and place on a plate.
- At room temperature these bars are a little crumbly so place then in the fridge for about 10 minutes and they will be perfect to eat
What is so great about these bars is there isn't any processed ingredients that you can't pronouce and this is a snack you can feel good about giving your kids! Peanut butter from Naturally More not only tastes amazing but they have created the perfect peanut butter! Here are some of the added benefits of Naturally More's peanut butter:
- Excellent source of Omega-3 ALA
- GMO Free
- No Trans Fat
- Gluten Free
- No Palm Oil
- All Natural
As a dietitian, I only work with brands that I know I feel great about putting my credentials on the line for and this peanut butter gets a gold star from me!
What do you think about these no bake bites? Are you going to give this recipe a try?
This is a sponsored post, I received compensation. Although I only work with sponsors I truly love and these thoughts/opinions are my own.