PB2 (Peanut Butter Dip) June 20 2014, 0 Comments
This dip is awesome for an afternoon pick me up or a late night sweet tooth craving! I love this creamy dip because it is super easy to throw together and the possibilities for toppings and mix-ins are endless! Some of my favorite options are a pinch of vanilla, stevia, cinnamon or using the chocolate flavored PB2 and you can also use real almond or peanut butter instead of PB2 and have this as after work out fuel! Just add your favorite fruit for dipping and you will have found your new favorite go-to treat!
- 2 tbsp of PB2 (chocolate or regular flavor)
- 1 tbsp of plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey or agave
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and cinnamon
- In a bowl mix the PB2 with 1 tbsp of water. This will form the peanut butter
- Add one tbsp of the plain greek yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon of the agave and stir until consistent.
- Add the vanilla and cinnamon or even a packet of stevia if desired and eat plain or with fruit!
Three ingredients!! Doesn't get much easier than that! (you can also use maple syrup grade B instead of agave) In a bowl mix the PB2 and 1 tbsp of water. This will form the peanut butter! Stir well until the pb2 is smooth! Then add in the greek yogurt and agave and enjoy!! The dipping possibilities are endless!Love, Marla