Restaurant Review: Weights + Measures January 30 2015, 0 Comments
- Extremely unique wine list/drink menu, the developer Mike Sammons also owns 13 Celsius and Mongoose vs. Cobra and is a true Mixologist, the wines are organic!
- Open concept from where we were seating you can see into the different cooking areas that are highlighted with floor to ceiling glass walls- I love being able to see into the kitchen it always adds an element of excitement and also it shows they have nothing to hide (amIright?!).
- The menu changes often and they love using local growers & farms… this is a healthy foodies heaven! I love knowing that what I am eating just doesn’t taste good but is also good for me, it makes eating out that much more enjoyable.
- I love that you can go there in the morning and grab something from the bakery, meet your friends for cocktails after dinner or enjoy an amazing meal all in the same space!
- The menu has something for everyone from the appetizers, small plates, pizzas, main dishes and desserts, this is a great place to bring a group of people because everyone can find something they love on the menu!
The Menus fit right in the with restaurant, bold text and bright colors that bring you back to the 1970's! I loved being about to watch the cooks/chefs work their magic! Ribeye Meatballs + Calabrian Pepper Ragu= if I had to choose a favorite dish this might be the winner!! Smoked Salmon + Dill Mascarpone + Cucumber = Out of this world AMAZING! The chef sent us this dish because it is one of the house favorites and it is now one my my favorites!! Peppercorn Truffle Butter + Radishes This sausage + purple onion + basil pizza was to die for, I brought Ryan the leftovers home and he just opened up the box, folded the pizza in half and ate it in about two bites! Then he started asking questions about how he could get more- looks like I will have to take him back with me next time! Lastly, the amazing dessert....the lavender olive oil semolina cake + creme fraiche + candied lemon + local honey comb- this was amazing especially if you love a more savory dessert! The cake itself was more of a sweet cornbread and the creme fraiche with the honey was just enough sweetness! Well played Weights + Measures!
Have you been to Weights + Measures yet? If not run don't walk!