Tomato Basil Salad! April 01 2015, 0 Comments
You are going to love this recipe because it requires no cooking and very little prep time!! Right after I finished taking the photos and wolfed down this ridiculously tasty salad and have been craving it ever since! If you bring this salad to work for lunch you can always add in a boiled egg for protein or even an applegate chicken sausage that you can heat and eat!
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/2 a medium cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 a large white onion, sliced
- 1/4 a medium avocado, sliced
- 2 basil leaves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinaigrette
- add all chopped vegetables to a plate or a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and balsamic and top with sliced basil! Enjoy!
I love this salad!!!Love, Marla