- 1 lb tuna (or 3 cans tuna packed in water)
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and using either your hands or large spoon, mix ingredients well
- Add olive oil spray to a medium skillet, heat on medium-high heat
- Using your hands, make a palm size patty and place on skillet.
- Cook each side for about 5 minutes
- Continue to do this until you have used all the mixture. Make sure to add olive oil spray each time so patties don't stick. This recipe made 8 patties.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Need a quick idea for dinner? Then you need to try these tuna patties! They are high protein, low calorie and low carb, which will help full you up and keep you full. No need to put these on a bun because they are perfect all by themselves. Make it a complete meal by adding a side of veggies and maybe even some cauliflower mashed 'potatoes'!! Each patty: 65.3 calories, 0.4 g fat, 1.14 g carbohydrates, 12.9 g protein Ingredients
Also in The Blonde Pantry Blog