- 2 large Zucchini, cut lengthwise into strips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package of Applegate prosciutto
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese (other options: goat cheese, cream cheese with chives)
- 1/2 cup Spinach leaves (add as many or as few as you want)
- 1. Slice zucchini into thin strips
- 2. Brush zucchini with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and basil and heat grill pan on medium heat
- 3. Place Zucchini on grill pan and grill until tender, about 4 minutes per side
- 4. Place zucchini strips on a large plate. Add a tsp of ricotta cheese,1/2 piece of prosciutto and a few spinach leaves on top of each strip of zucchini
- 5. Roll up tightly and place a tooth pick to hold together
- nutrition facts for 1 roll
All of the ingredients ready to go!
I used a mandolin slicer to make my life easier and the cutting better
Grill up the zucchini so it is easier to roll!
Time to start making the roll-ups!
Use a toothpick to keep the shape!
Set out and enjoy!!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Have you ever had a pinwheel? It's a tortilla filled with all kinds of cheese, maybe olives and diced veggies. Yes, it's delicious but unfortunately, they are high in calories and carbohydrates. These Zucchini roll-ups are the perfect alternative! These tasty appetizers are perfect to serve at your next party or make them at the beginning of the week for you and your family to enjoy as a quick and easy snack! Also, I honestly love making these for dinner when I am craving something light with a nice salad!